A data analyst is someone who draws meaningful information from data and data sources using data analysis tools. These results, which are pulled from the raw data, helps their employers or clients make relevant decisions to their businesses by identifying various insights, facts and trends.
For those interested in applying to a Data Analyst cohort with Microsoft Leap, please select a location below to see the specific eligibility requirements.
Lagos, Nigeria eligibility requirements
- A flair for numbers or basic mathematics skills.
- Basic knowledge of any of Mirosoft Excel, Power BI or Tableau, etc.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps obligation or are exempt.
- Completed a tertiary degree in a numerate field.
- Female-only cohort.
Prior to applying, be sure to review the application process.